I. Before You Begin:
1. You must have rooted your device before doing this procedure. Please head to our How to Root the Micromax A50 Ninja procedure first, finish it, then return to this procedure and continue.
2. The following procedure works on Windows based PCs only.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. SP Flash Tool (ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s attached in the first post)
2. ClockworkMod Recovery Image (Download linkÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s given in the first post)
3. Scatter File (ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s attached in the first post)
III. Installing ClockworkMod Recovery on the Micromax A50 Ninja:
1. Place all the files you downloaded to your Desktop.
2. Extract files from SP Flash Tool archive to your Desktop.
3. Double-click on SP Flash Tool executable file and it should launch.
4. Go to Options and tick-mark the USB Mode option.
5. Click on Scatter-loading button and select the Scatter file you have on your Desktop.
6. A list of files will appear, tick-mark the box labeled as Recovery and leave others unchecked.
7. Double-click on the Recovery option and select the Recovery Image available on your Desktop.
8. Turn OFF your device.
9. Pull the battery out of the device.
10. Put it back into the device but donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t turn it ON.
11. While the phoneÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s turned OFF, connect it to your PC via USB cable.
12. Click on Download button in the tool and it will begin flashing file.
13. A message will appear on the screen when the process is done.
14. YouÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re all set!
Great! The CWM Recovery has been successfully set up on your device making it compatible for custom ROMs.
CWM RECOVERY IMAGEhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1702651